Sunday, July 22, 2007

Babes vs. hunks (where the hell are they?)


I have been having problems looking for pictures that depict sexy women defeating hunky muscle men in very skimpy attires. Yep…I can’t find a single picture. Well there are good pictures in the net and really…they’re hot! But it seems too rare.

It's really hot to see sexy women killing hunky men in skimpy underwear. Well...most gay site cater fighting like that...but gay site cater for M vs. M audience only. I would like to see babes fighting muscle men, and I honestly prefer the babe to be the winner. Most men site caters sexy women defeating malnorished little boys, fat dorks and old coots (no offense) but...I don't see it as sexy...I see it pathetic. Remember this is a fantasy, not a nightmare.

The best way I imagine how she does it is by crushing his nuts. Wow talk about being kinky. And why I prefer seeing them in skimpy underwear? Well... the less dressed, the merrier. More flesh is expose...the hotter it gets. But I really don't prefer him or her naked. Why, don't you love your gift wrapped in a beautiful wrapping, complete with ribbons? Maybe that's why I tried to learn how to use Poser...just to illustrate my fantasy.

Anyway, a certain Mr. m3 have sent me a sample of his artwork (see illustration above). If you will look closely, I think Mr.m3 is the one who created that picture on the left side of my blog. You know, this picture with a muscle man’s hard bulge being crushed by that 2 large muscle-bound babes. They’re just gorgeous. So I hope Mr. m3 will send me more of his works to be posted on my blog.

Hope you’ll like them because I REALLY LOVE THEM! I’m not really into muscle-bound women…but his work is an exception.