Monday, July 23, 2007

Another "yummy" from m3.


Mr. m3 just send me another e-mail with his art work (see above). Isn't it lovely? Anyway he told me that he once have a Yahoo!Group yet he just delete it (I don't know why? It's a waste.) But he promised that he will make new drawings for this blog. Now that's a generous guy.


I love the detail of his works...yet he says his "drawing is considerably cruel and frightening world for men". I don't see it frightening. I find it hot and kinky specially how all those cum explode every time her women finds their "target".


Well...hope the news will not frustrate all those m3 fans out there, including me.


To Mr. m3, MORE POWER AND KEEP ON BUSTING!!


By the way, if you have artworks that depict women to women sexy fight or sexy women defeating hunky, handsome muscle men in skimpy attire well...you can send it to me @ sexylark@yahoo.com and I will publish it to this blog with your name on it. It's time to be famous. Don't just let your work inside your drawer, show your art to the world.


Love and punches,

Tasha M.