Friday, July 20, 2007

Picture set for today (July 20 )

Hi guys and gals,

Well it's a busy day today but luckily I manage to create some new 8 pictures to post. I think I'm running out of ideas...or it this just a "Poser Block"? I don't know...well maybe I just don't have enough inspiration.

Well as of now I'm official pissed off with MyLive Page. The site sucks! First they sand me this crap telling that I violated some copy-right law by posting a copy right material. Boy! Those jerks don't even send me any message what materials are they talking about. Now they send me this massage telling me that I have to remove those materials. Now get this, every time I entered the site I always end up with this block message. Now how the hell can I remove those "materials" if I can't even enter the site? What a fuck!

So here's my message to you @ MyLive Page. YOU CAN SHOVE YOUR SITE TO YOUR ASS FOR ALL I CARE!

Those guys who are sending me message through MyLive Page. Please don't send me your message through that site. I'm history, Kaput's! You can send your message to me here in my Blogger site.

Now for a lighter side. I hope you guys will like my new set for today.
















I discover this Morph Manager and it's doing wonders with my Poser 4 Muscle guys. They are more bigger! Yeah! Morph Manager really do wonders and best of all...it's a freebie! Thanks Paul "Mr. X" Mason for inventing this wonderful Poser application.

So for those into Poser 4, try to catch a Morph Manager for your work needs.

Well got to go.

Love and Kisses,
Tasha M.