Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Fan Mail for Today

Hi Tasha. My name is *****, and I just recently stumbled across your fantastic blog. Wow! I couldn't believe how much great material you've made on my favorite fetish topic!


I particularly enjoyed your story about your first experience and how you got into this kind of thing. If you don't mind, I'd like to share with you a story about my introduction to the world of erotic wrestling. My tastes are a little different than yours, but we still have things in common. Here's what happened:


My experience which developed this fetish started when I was about ten years
old. I was HUGE into watching wrestling on television, and at the time, actually
thought about getting into it professionally when I got older. Who cares that I
didn't have the body or physique for it, it was a great dream as a kid. Anyway,
my next-door neighbor was really into it as well. Her name was Brittany, and she
was very cute. We got together some Saturday nights to watch our favorite
wrestlers battle it out. It was one fateful weekday that pushed events in
motion.
Brittany and I couldn't wait for Saturday night to come around, so
we decided to stage our own wrestling match. I was goona be Hulk Hogan (my
favorite wrestler at the time) and Brittany was gonna be some goofy female
wrestler. We cleared out the center of her basement (which was the play room) to
use as the "wrestling ring" for our match. To make it more authentic, we wanted
to dress the part. Brittany left and got dressed in a pair of her shimmery
tights and her snow boots. I needed tights and boots as well, so Brittany
grabbed me a pair of her older sister's. I put on the white tights, feeling a
small thrill as they snugly covered my legs. I then put on the boots. They were
very feminine: black leather with a two inch heel. I didn't care at that moment.
I was ready to get our match underway.
We met in the middle of the basement,
and we agreed to the rules which were basically: Copy what we see on TV. A
3-count pin will end the match. I was prepared to do the typical Hulk Hogan
thing: get beat-up most of the match, then come back at the very end and get the
win with my "Leg Drop". I figured I'd let Brittany do me in for about five
minutes, then I'd take control, do my thing, and get the win. We started the
match, and I let Brittany take control.
Brittany did all sorts of things to
me... Slaps, "Punches", kicks, headlocks, armlocks, scissors... Even several
different jumping moves off of the nearby furniture. This all started off
innocently enough, but within a minute, something started to happen... I was
starting to get really turned on. At first I thought it was because of the
tights. they were rubbing on my legs and making me hot and sweaty. But then I
realized that wasn't it. Every time Brittany would put me in a hold or do a move
on me, I felt humiliated that a girl was doing this to me: and that humiliation
in turn was turining into arousal. Within 3 minutes, I had a raging erection! I
no longer felt like doing anything other than experiencing this feeling in the
pit of my groin. So, I fully let Brittany have her way with me during this
"match", enjoying the large, stiff lump in my groin. To make matters more
interesting, Brittany noticed it too. To increase my humiliation/arousal, she
would grab it, squeeze it, twist it, and even "stomp" on it. I fully enjoyed the
sensations I was getting and let her have her way.
Finally, Brittany had
enough with beating me me. I recognized that this was my chance to do what I had
planned: Turn the tide of the match and beat her. But I was so turned on that I
WANTED her to defeat me... To crush me into the ground underneath her boots. And
she did just that. She pushed me to the ground and said, "This is how I end the
match. After I hit you, you will be knocked out." She lifted her boot and
stomped down on my throbbing crotch. I let it happen and then laid there,
"knocked out" and spread-eagled underneath her. She fell down on top of me,
counted 1, 2, 3 and then stood up and shouted that she was the winner. She put
her foot on my crotch and posed and victory. She then told me to stay right
there and that she'd be right back.
After she ran upstairs, I just laid
there, spread-eagled, reveling in the erotic sensations that were pumping
through my body. I looked down at my crotch... to my white, tight-covered legs,
to my feet, clad in those black leather boots with the 2 inch heel, and was
suddenly aroused even further. My dick pulsed and wanted immediate release. I
was too young to know how get release (sadly) so i couldn't do antything about
it. I just laid my head back and pictured myself laying there, defeated by a
girl, spread-eagled in tights and high-heeled boots.
Brittany soon returned,
finding me lying in the same position she left me. And to my shock, she had
brought someone with her: Her sister! I was humiliated once again, and in turn,
aroused even further. It felt like my groin was alive with electricity. Brittany
said something like: "See? I beat him! Take our picture!" She walked back over
to me and put her boot on my crotch again. It was (very obviously) the perfect
pedastal for her victory pose. I contined to lay there, awash in the erotic
feelings coursing through me. Brittany's sister, once realizing what was going
on (she was an "experienced" teeneager after all) made us stop. She was very
unhappy that I was wearing her tights and boots (No surprise there). She
musti've told her parents what had happened, because Brittany wasn't allowed to
play with me after that.
Sadly, Brittany and her familay moved away a couple
years later. I have no idea what happened to her.



There aren't any websites that cater to my exact fetish experience, but I find enough shared interests to get myself some material. Your muscle hunk fetish is unique and very erotic. Keep on making those pictures and I'll be stopping by constantly to check them out. You have a fan for life. Keep up the great work!

-S.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------



From D.

Love the site! It's just what I've been looking for. I'm a male, butlove the femme fatale scene. My favourite fantasy is the one in whichthe lovely lady seduces the man, and once they are embracing (evenkissing) she pumps hot lead into his hard gut...or stabs him in thebelly with a knife. That really gets to me. A good woman is a badwoman. Hehe. Thanks for setting this site up. It's great!





To everyone who wrote me a letter and subscribe to my YouTube account...THANK YOU TO THE VERY BOTTOM OF MY HEART.


Tasha M.