Tuesday, August 21, 2007

This guy think women are superious than men...so do I.


I received this as an e-mail:

...probably guys would get offended by women kicking their asses, but I do
not see that as offensive at all. Men do not realize that women are superior to
us. They just ARE! Lol. We need them, we need pussy! Lol. The more we put women
down, because many men in the world want to be the dominant species and it
doesn't work like that, see without women you and I wouldn't even be here, the
more men are basically stuck jerkin' it. Lol. So, it's good that you show women
dominionship, because women are the dominant species. Without you, nothing in
this world would exist.



Now, I'm not putting down my own gender, but I am just saying that women
are superior to us. We need women. We aren't better than them, no matter how
much we want to believe we are.



Well...what can I say? I'm totally speechless.


Tasha M.