Monday, August 20, 2007

Photo-set for today ( August 20 )

We asked for rain and this is what we get, typhoons and floods. Geezzz!


I know I've pissed of some guys for not making the fat guy request...Big deal! Come on, maybe you misjudge me a little. I have nothing against fat people. My dad is a fat guy. But just like I said...this is a fantasy site.


Notice that men always fantasized about sexy bodacious babes! Well that's the same with me. If men has the rights to fantasised about beautiful women, why not a deviant girl like me?


Yep I know that there are men out there that also has hots with BBWs (Big, Beautiful Women) and that's cool...but majority of our media depicts women in fantasies always having pneumatic breasts and endless legs. They always have a 36-24-36 figure. Have you seen a James Bond movie where he dated someone who looks like from "Shallow Hal"? I think not!


Not that I'm shallow. Personally I prefer brain over brawn...but that is about the real world...that's for a life-time commitment. That's reality street. You don't see me running out in the street only on my underwear, entering boy's locker room and beating muscle guys senseless.
This is just my kink and as a hot blooded girl, I'm into muscle guys. Well majority of women don't like these steroid-injected, mass of bulging flesh. But physically-speaking, muscle makes boys sexy...so there! I like my bodacious chick agents punch, kick, and scratch all those hard beef.
I hope I got my message right.
Keep sending me your e-mails and if someone there knows how to make hot stories about sexy agents fighting and "destroying" hunky muscle men...please can I have a copy so I can post it here with your name on in (if requested).
Hope you guys and gals (BTW are there also women out there who visit my blog?) Anyway, hope you like my new photo-set.
Love and punches,
Tasha M.