Saturday, August 11, 2007

Thanks for the letters...

I hope that the dry spell here in the Philippines is officially over. Whew! You just can't think of something sexy and hot if you have this feeling that you're inside an oven. Boy! In the past few days even the nights were uncomfortably hot...and I'm not talking about wild, sexy hot...just plain HOT!

Now thanks for those who wrote me some e-mails. I really appreciate it, especially the request. Hey Mexican guy! yep you. Ok!Ok!, I'm thinking about the request about fighting fat, ugly guys...Hmmmmmmm...can I make him a fat, handsome guy? I just don't think my girls will fight a man with a very ugly mug. You need the US Marines for that job. Fat is OK.

About the dancers...well I think it won't be hard with the DAZ's Michael since it will be very easy to adjust it's texture. Vicki is also easy to adjust to create a good-looking dance clothes.

So just tune in to this blog for those request.

Love and punches,
Tasha M.