Friday, August 17, 2007

Picture-set for August 17

Well summer is definitely over! Goodbye Sun, hello rain! Whew, at least the hot spell is history so I can again have some goodnight sleep.

Speaking of sleeps, a lot of guys who wrote me express their feeling about "dead" guys. Oh come on, I understand that...I'm not necro! Well...I really don't suggest death as the only options in sexual battles. Most kinky people love the defeated party unconscious. That's OK. The "death part here are just for the battle. Well my girls can "have some fun" with the defeated hunk first before she kills him. And speaking of kill, I really prefer her killing him on a very erotic way possible...like sitting on his face till he suffocates or choking his hard cock with her armpit.

Hmmmm you think you could kill a hunk by choking his cock? Why not! Everything is possible at Zanadu Hahaha!

About the request...Blood and gore is definitely out of the picture. But a little blood is OK. About the fatman and the dancers. I don't feel quite horny on thinking a fat dope gettin' his ass kicked, so sorry if I just can't do it right now. I'm having trouble with the dancer's costume. Well OK cuss me because I just can't do some of the request...yeah right!

But come on guys, gimme a brake here...This is a site where I put pictures of hunky muscle men is skimpy underwears getting their ass kicked by a gorgeous babe. So where will I put the ugly SOB?