Sunday, May 21, 2006

Angel kick ass!!!

I have my private DVD copy of the movie version of that 70 hit series Charlie’s Angels. Remember that show, which starred Cameron Diaz, Lucy Liu and Drew Barrymore?

Well these angels really kick ass…men’s ass and I love it. One of my favorite scenes is when Drew Barrymore’s character (Dylan Sanders) was tied down on a chair and she was able to KO 5 of Eric Knox's thugs!!!

I really don’t care about the other thugs on that scene. I only like 2 particular bad guys. (See the yellow and red arrows in the pictures? They are the one with the short sleeve T-Shirt and the Italian looking guy on a black shirt). If I were Dylan , after the fight, I will drag those two thug-studs in a more “private” place. Strip those black shirts and their pants off their bodies, leaving them only in their skimpy underwear and all those hard, sweaty muscles exposed. I will also strip off my dress, leaving only a very skimpy white bikini. My thick, black pubic hair patch will be very visible through the sheer fabric. Then I will smother them by sitting on the guy’s (with then yellow arrow)face, covering his nose and mouth by my pubic area while my large, sweaty tits will smother the other guy (the one in the red arrow) simultaneously till they die with soaked shorts. Mmmmmmmm…talk about erotic fights huh?