Sunday, November 25, 2007

Photo-set for today (Nov 25)

Hi guys and gals! I hope you’ll love my new set of erotic CG arts.

BTW... I’m trying new techniques in creating these artworks. Hope ya like ‘em. I think I can now make a more detailed background. Speaking of techniques...I’m sorry if I can’t make a sort of a comic’s type “thingie”. I guess a comic isn’t really my thing. I get weary doing repetition...so I guess I’m better off making pin-ups. I know some people there in the internet that is really great when making comics.

Thanks guys for sending those stories. I really love ‘em! Oh and by the way, there were some requests that I make some scenes from their stories. Hmmmm...Well can it wait? I’m really having fun with this new skill; I guess I’ll be expending more time doing more experiments on my Poser and Photoshop. Maybe someday in the future, I’ll try doing ‘em for you.

Hope you all have such wonderful time.

Love and punches,
Tasha M.