Monday, October 22, 2007

Photo-set for today (Oct 20)

Hi guys and gals! I hope you like my new sets of CG art works of my favorite fantasies. But pictures are not enough. And in this department I will need help. I would like to ask for your assistance in the story-telling department.

I really suck in my grasp in the English language and quite frankly, I just can't put my fantasies in words. I know a lot of you out there are so good in writing stories.

I'm just soliciting some stories that will depict sexy babes in bikini fighting and defeating hunky body builders in a very sexy, boner inducing, lethal battle. This is just kinky fantasies so don't take the issue of "lethal battle" literally. I prefer stories that depict sexy female agents in bikini or thongs infiltrating a camp full of handsome, virile muscle-men. And did I forget to tell you that these bikini-babe agents are all licenced to kill these muscle men with the most erotic technique, so that when a muscle man died in the battle, he still have a very hard cock bulging in his skimpy underwear...leaking cum. And our exhausted sexy agent is all wet...rubbing her aching pussy while she sits on the defeated muscle man's sweaty, hard, muscle body.

Oh please...if you can make such a story will you please send it to me in this e-mail address: sexylark@yahoo.com.

I promise to place your story in this blog with your name on it. Huh? well it's time for you to get famous!

I hope someone out there will response to this...I feel that some of you are getting tired of my works (boo-hoo-hoo) and a nice story can break the monotony.

Tasha M.