Friday, August 3, 2007

What a lucky day!!!

Hey guys, guess what? I may say that this is a very lucky week. For sometime, I've been comtemplating on how I can you the DAZ freebies that I have since they don't have any morphing abilities. Yep Vicki 3 and Michael 3 are great...but you need a complete body morph in order to use 'em effectively.

Ordering it is too much expensive for a hard working Filipina...and I'm just waiting for a good soul out there to send me those needed morphs as charity...until yesterday!
Suprise! DAZ is giving them away for free! Yep! No string attached! So there! Now I can use my Vicki 3 and my Michael 3 for my works. Someone out there is smiling at me. Thank You!


















This is the famous "Baby Grip" technique. Here the LLIP agent grip the hunk's pride and milked it while pressing some "vital nerve" points. So she killed him after he cums by the gallon!