Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Picture-set for today ( August 28 )

I notice the new button on my Blogger. I think I can now upload movies in Blogger. That's great! Last time that I upload something in YouTube, it was delated...They never even gave me a consideration on how many hours I sacrifice to create it (Damn!).


 I call this one "Battle in the Balcony". Hmmmmm...hope the hunk won't fall below.

Arrows are cool and sexy. A notice a lot of fetish involving being shot by an arrow. Personally I prefer doing the shots.



"Boracay Defender". I love women who knows using the "arnis" (fighting with sticks) method of martial arts. Arnis is an original Filipino martial arts...but I still haven't found any sexy fantasies involving the use of arnis.





Arrow shots again....hmmmm sexy.


"Death by Beaver"