Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Photo-set for today ( Aug. 7 )

Time for another dose of my fantasy.

I'm very happy with the development yesterday and in the last week when (1.) Apollo Maximus was given free and (2) When DAZ offered Vicki 3 and Michael 3 morphs for free. Yep I'm such a cheapskake, but you can't blame me. Here in the Philippines these programs cost a fortune and come on guys I'm doing this for free...so I'm just making up to you guys for taking all the Poser freebees available.

The following works were all created using Vicki 3 , Michael 3 and Apollo Maximus. I'm still a fan of Posette so you won't miss her doing some erotic fighting here in my blog.

One thing I notice with the Vicki 3 is that you can create a muscle-bound babe by just tickering with the dials. M3 inspired me with his work so I created picture number 6. It's not much but I just hope you guys like it.

My Asian scene is picture #7. I also used Vicki 3 and as you can see, you can make her Japanese.
So I hope you guys like my new set. Feel free to give me some comments regarding my works...I just hope it will be constructive.

See ya soon.


Love and Punches,
Tasha M.