Sunday, July 29, 2007

Picture set for today ( July 29 )

Remember the Apollo Maximus (AM) that I'm using? Well...as you can see it's really very cool. In this photo-set, I used the AM and see the result...VERY LIFELIKE. The AM has many dials so you can alter his face to create different hunks. It also has this perfect muscular body look.
I'm so impress...I think I will create my very own virtual boyfriend hahaha!
Enough of the 3D technicalities. Thanks to the encouragements boys...I really needed that. Too many domestic problems have robbed me of some of my erotic fantasies lately that I didn't have a single thought of sexual fantasies entered my mind. I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!
Fortunately I find this AM so hot that it gave me a good reason to sit in front of my computer and started to play with it...well watta ya know...I'm in a good start!
Hope ya gonna enjoy this new set.



Death by face-sit. Mmmmmmmm...I always fantasized about this. This is my personal deviant sexual fantasy. Here is an LLIP agent killing 3 B.O.D.Z Squads using her nice, firm butt. Don't ask me how she did that. I told you...it's a fantasy.

This is what I'm talking about. I can really make nice impressions with the AM. I only wish they make a female version of this (sigh).











Well got to go guys. I'm off to the real world again. I really enjoyed reading your letters. It was fun. Hope to hear from you again. Sorry if I don't often answer those letters, but I read them so don't worry about it and I keep them on file.

Also, sorry about the comics request. As I have always say, I'm not really a comics-type gal, besides, my work loads prevents me from creating one. Maybe someday, I will try to evolve from Pin-Ups to comics.

Love and punches,
Tasha M.