Saturday, June 30, 2007

Picture-set for today (June 30)


Sorry to disappoint you guys but I'm really having a hard time making comics. I know...it seems easy...but maybe I'm just not a "comics girl" type of a person. Repetitious drawing seems to bored me.
Anyway, I hope you guys will enjoy my new picture-set and my new style. Yep I'm going to post my rants and ramblings together with my photo-sets...Isn't it lovely.
Picture Number one is about a girl defeating a bigger muscular girl in a fist-fight. Yeah right on! I always find bigger girls defeating smaller babes in the Internet. I think this reversal of situation is more kinky.
OK a face-off in a sitting position. Mmmmmmm more body rubbing.


I find black girls defeating white chick very HOT! You will notice that scenario on some of my other works.


Cowgirls are hot too! Here a lone cowgirl have defeated 2 muscle hunk. Notice one of the muscle hunk got his hard dick all exposed and leaking cum...that's what you get when you fought and was defeated by a hot cowgirl. Yeeehhhhhhhhaaaaaa!!!!


Amazon fights are also sexy provided that they depict little or less gore. Blood is sexy unless the victim looks like Carrie in Prom night!


Now when a sexy babe choked her victim using her smooth but firm thighs...that is ultra sexy! I think when a hunk was defeated by a girl's thighs that is a very erotic end. hey maybe you got some stories to tell, why not share it here in my site.


Another group of victorious sexy black chicks! When I create this picture...I can't help rubbing myself wet. Mmmmmmmmmmm....



Well that's it from now...I hope you like my works. Please feel free to comment. I just love to hear from you.
Love and kisses,
Tasha M.