Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Another sexy battle story...

It is so utterly humiliating! And you look such a sweet, delicate,
vulnerable, innocent little girly with your cute little face, slim sexy
body, little pointy tits and beautiful long silky black hair. For a man,
there is nothing so utterly shameful as to feel lust for a girl who has
defeated me in combat. Even worse: you utterly destroyed my excuse when I
tried to say that you are not feminine by pointing out that my erection
acknowledging the awful truth that female has defeated male and there is now
no hiding the fact. As you sit down opposite me, your skimpy, loose, shiny
black silky micro-miniskirt rides up your thighs so that I can see the
curving feminine shape of your inner thigh, first bulging out slightly and
then curving in again towards your crotch. You laugh at me as you watch my
eyes locked on to your skirt and thighs. I feel my face become hot with
embarrassment as all the other girls laugh and giggle, and realise that I
have gone red. I see you deliberately slide your skirt up to reveal that
wonderful tight, shiny, white, silky triangle of panty nestling between
those wonderfully slender ivory thighs and you watch me, watching you, as
you push the shiny silk into your femaleness so that you show me a little
crease in your panties. I have to shift my weight to allow room for the
hungry masculine flesh to rise between my legs and the movement is not lost
on you: you giggle like a delighted little girl, swishing your two long,
thick, silky black plaĆ®ts around your head and I can’t help myself grabbing
them with both hands and rubbing them in tactile joy.

“How does it feel to be utterly defeated by a girl?” You ask, and I shudder
with bitterness and shame at how you “wiped the floor” with me in the
wrestling ring a few minutes earlier and how you had stood with one foot on
my chest, waving my shorts over your head as a symbol of you victory while I
lay naked, beaten, blubbering and humiliated on the canvas and the girl
referee announced, “two falls, two submissions and a knockout to the girl:
the girl wins!” I recall the chanting, jeering girls venting their contempt
for me, the defeated male. I remember the hot tears of shame running down my
face and feel a crescendo of desire and humiliation building up inside of
me.

“Take you shorts off again!” you shout, and I meekly obey, not willing to
endure such a shameful drubbing again and blubbering hot tears at the utter
humiliation of my predicament. But I can’t help it, as I remove my shorts my
questing manhood rises up and bobs ridiculously, my balls hanging between my
legs: symbols of my male weakness. I fall to my knees, my enormous cock
dangling down and my huge testicles swinging, aware of the tempting target
my balls present to you and afraid of what you will do to them. One of the
girls gives me a small studded black cat collar and I put it around your
ankle as a sign of your dominance and superiority then wait while you put a
larger studded black dog collar around my neck as a sign of my inferiority
and submission.

I crawl to you like a dog and you let me kiss your panties, running my
tongue along the flesh all around the seams, then along the crease of pussy.
I moan with delight and you giggle girlishly with the pleasure of it before
pulling panty aside and ordering me to serve my conqueress. You pussy is
hairless and oh so pretty! I lick all around it and then suck your labia
alternately, bringing each one in between my lips, licking it with my tongue
and then ‘pinging’ it out again. When you tell me to I insert my tongue into
your delicious groove and push it up to contact your clitoris, gently but
firmly licking all around it before pushing it gently and releasing it with
a gentler ‘ping’. You moan loudly and push my face into your crotch with
your hands on the back of my head. Then you order me onto my back so you can
grind your pussy into my face: pushing, grinding, squealing and moaning as I
lick and kiss. Suddenly you pull my head up violently between your thighs
and fuck my face aggressively, grinding my submissiveness with your superior
female animal dominance until you are satisfied and I lie defeated and
broken between you thighs with your pussy juice all over my face and hair.
“Oh pussy, please, pussy, pussy!”

Bu you pull your panties back on again and slide your body down until my
hungry cock lies on you belly and I can feel your shiny, silky, slick skirt
pressing against my erection, feeling your skirt sliding over the shiny silk
of your panties beneath and feeling both your Mound of Venus and your pussy
lips pressing me. To my utter shame I beg my conquering woman for sex: a
final admission of defeat and humiliation by a pretty girly. My tender balls
are bouncing on your panty crotch as my hips thrust against you in
submissive male animal passion for my conquering female. “When you soil my
skirt with your disgusting male shame, I am going to castrate you!” you
announce to the baying crowd pressing around us, and hold up the knife so
that the TV cameras can zoom in on it.

As I thrust my engorged penis against your Mound and your pussy, rubbing on
silky skirt and silky panty, I feel a frisson of fear and visceral shame as
my lust drives my body, ramming against your teasing femaleness until I can
take it no more and my strong male body submits to you: my whole body and
mind reaching a crescendo of defeated male aggression as I realise that you
have taken my hot balls in one hand and are getting ready to slice them off
with a knife held in the other. “Oh yes! Do it!”

My back arches, my hips thrust forwards, my penis rams against skirt, panty
and pussy, my tongue lolls out of my mouth, I moan with anguish and pleasure
mixed: then I look into your pretty face and, seeing the look of smug
dominance and imagining you holding my severed manhood over your head in the
final sign of female victory, I break: I feel the cascade of pleasure
travelling down my belly to my penis like a tidal wave. Release at last! I
see your knife hand move….

martin280556@hotmail.com