Monday, May 15, 2006

Pin-Ups Today (May 15)

I have some small series type pin-ups (I'm practicing how to make comics) and I hope you like them.











This hairy stud muffin intended to run with the money. Good thing that one of our LLIP Ops is already in the location. The muscle-stud got the kicks! That big hairy body will fall flat in the cold floor. Then our victorious chick will drag the body to a near-by bed and will began to rub her large tits and her moist pussy mound on that hairy carpet of his.
While some of the girls are busy snuffing thier hunks. She already took care of the 2 studs in the control chamber of the B.O.D.Z Squad bunker.





Well in my fantasy, these B.O.D.Z Squad studs are uh...a genetically perfected experiments. So when they die, they don't get stiffed (rigor mortis - Who like a stiff corpes anyway? I'm not a necromaniac ha!), they stay fresh and they don't turn cold. (they are still warm in the touch) and best of all, their dicks stays hard and cummy (yum! yum!) so our agent girls can drag their victim in the bed and make them their sexual teddy bears for life!!! What do you expect, it's my fantasy. Any problem with that?

Comments please!!! I really don't know what do you think of my graphics works (*sob*)
Love and kisses,
Tasha M.



Now on the other side of the bunker.